Class Placement Student/Information Forms for 20-16-17 are available in the front office. The form is due by May 5, 2017.
Spring Picture Day is April 11th. Pictures will only be taken for students who have prepaid or have payment at time of photo.
THURSDAY, MARCH 23rd 2017 is the last day to order yearbooks! Only 20 extra yearbooks will be ordered and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
LYNCH WOOD ELEMENTARY
Marin Miller, Principal
Corinna Jobe, Lead Secretary
Lena Franco, Secretary
3615 SE 174th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97236
Lynch Wood students will grow academically, socially and emotionally to become successful and positively contributing members of our community.
- School begins at 8:15 and ends at 2:22 M, T, Th, F and at 9:15 on Wed.
- Tardy bell rings at 8:15 M,T, Th, F, and 9:15 on Wed.
- Doors open for breakfast students at 7:55 M, T, Th, F and at 8:55 on Wed.
- Doors open for all other students at 8:00 M, T, Th, F and 9:00 on Wed.
- Phone hours for the office are 7-3:30
Please see our 2016-17 School Calendar for Holiday and NO-SCHOOL days.
every child to succeed academically and socially.
The Centennial School District is getting ready to launch a new electronic flyer communication tool called “Peachjar.” This “green” initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. On top of that, posting school flyers in Read More